MatDeck is a universal software for mathematical, scientific, engineering and technical applications. It works as a regular document editing platform with built-in mathematical and technical software engines, designed to tackle a wide range of tasks.
- Acts as a regular document editing software (MS Word), but with advanced technical engines built into the interface.
- Symbolic and numerical expressions and objects.
- Wide range of beginner to advanced mathematical functions.
- Real time 2D and 3D plotting.
- Regular 2D and 3D plotting.
- Curve fitting and Fast Fourier Transform algorithm.
- SQLite built in data base which can connect multiple documents to your workspace.
- Works as an MS Word document with built in programming commands that execute in real time without a compiler.
- Connect multiple documents with each other and share data between them All documents can work simultaneously, once connected.
- All MatDeck documents deliver lightning fast mathematical functions by creating an .EXE file, using a GNU compiler system (GCC).
- Connect your MatDeck document with Excel in real time. No need to have Excel open.
- Alternative Spreadsheet support, such as OpenOffice.
- Advanced document viewing and editing features, such as margins, rulers, text boxes, headers and grids.
- MatDeck Virtument simulation and data acquisition.
- A single license can run on two computers.
- And much more…
Check out these screenshots to find out more about MatDeck’s user interface:
For more screenshots and examples visit our Application Examples and Screenshots page.