MatDeck has incorporated a range of functions and tools that can be used for straightforward and effective data exchange with SQLite database. The user can store and read a large amount of data, combine this data with GUI elements to create a diverse range of applications and forms as well as saving results the results of the SQLite db files and then sharing, so on.
Database functions are divided into two groups:
- Functions for database data exchange
- Graphical objects for database data exchange
Functions for database data exchange are:
- Database read – with this function the user can read data stored in SQLite db document and place them in MatDeck variable, ready for further use.
- Databases write – with this function MatDeck variable can be writing data and store it in SQLite db document.
- Database query – with his function the user can execute queries in selected databases. The user has to write queries as a string in SQLite query language, which is ultimately the standard SQL language that omit some features whilst at the same time adding features of its own.